Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+92 3 111 555 353
FAMILY RETREAT TO HUNZA, KHUNJERAB & NAGAR VALLEY
Duration: 6 days / 5 Nights
Cost: Package from Lahore: 22,500/- per person
Package from Islamabad: 21,500/-per person
For couples: 50,000/- With Separate Room
Tour Date: 06 Sep – 12 Sep
Attabad Lake – Nanga Parbat view point -Junction Point of Himalaya, Karakorum and Hindukush ranges – Chinese Graveyard – Rakaposhi view point – Altit & Baltit Forts – Eagle’s Nest (Duikar valley) – Karimabad Bazar – Ganish Village – Haldeikish sacred rocks of Hunza – Khunjrab National Park – Sost – Gojal valley – Passu glacier – Passu cathedrals – Borith lake – Hussaini bridge – Hoper glacier – Central Nagar- Minapin
ROAM AROUND®, 157/3, 2nd Floor, Fareed Plaza, Muslim Town Mor, Ferozepur Road, Lahore-54600, Pakistan
|MODE OF PAYMENT|
Payment could be made by hand by the participants or you can deposit the registration charges directly into the bank account.
In case of depositing in the bank account the details are as under:
Bank Name: Meezan Bank Ltd.
Account title: Roam Around
Account Number: 1135-0103574328
Branch: Shah Jamal Branch, Lahore
For further details contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Or call us at: +923 111 555 353
|VISIT OUR OFFICE|
Visit our office to deposit cash amount and get receipt.
Location: 157/3, 2nd Floor, Fareed Plaza, Ferozepur Road, Lahore
Office Timings: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm (Mon-Sat)
b: SMS below details on: 03 111 555 353
Names, Amount Paid, Date of Payment, Trip Name, Joining From, Total Seats
|PAYMENT & REFUND POLICY|
100% Advance before announced last date of Booking
90 % of Paid amount is refundable before 7 days of expedition.
50 % of Paid amount is refundable before 5 days of expedition.
25 % of Paid amount is refundable before 2 days of expedition.
0 % of Paid amount is refundable before 1 day of expedition.
• On adventure trip of this nature weather, local politics, transport and a multitude of other factors beyond the control of the organizers can result in a change of itinerary. However, it is very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the group leader and guide will decide the best possible alternative in the best interests of the group.
• In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any additional cost incurred will be covered by the member.
• Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/high roof.
• Members must behave ethically with fellow group members.
• Roam Around is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Roam Around is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event due to any reason.
• The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline
• All members have to follow the given itinerary. Roam Around will not be responsible for any mishap and bear any additional cost if any member decides to deviate from the given schedule.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
We’ll meet at 4 p.m. at our hotel in Luzern (Lucerne) for a “Welcome to Switzerland” meeting. Then we’ll take a meandering evening walk through Switzerland’s most charming lakeside town, and get acquainted with one another over dinner together. Sleep in Luzern (2 nights). No bus. Walking: light.
Enjoy an orientation walk of Zurich’s OLD TOWN, Switzerland’s center of banking and commerce. Then, leave Zurich and start your Swiss adventure. You’ll quickly discover that Switzerland isn’t just home to the Alps, but also to some of the most beautiful lakes. First, stop at the foot of the Jura Mountains in the picturesque town of Biel, known as Bienne by French-speaking Swiss, famous for watch-making, and explore the historical center. Next, enjoy a scenic drive to lakeside Neuchâtel, dominated by the medieval cathedral and castle. Time to stroll along the lake promenade before continuing to stunning Geneva, the second-largest city in Switzerland, with its fantastic lakeside location and breathtaking panoramas of the Alps.
Our morning drive takes us from Swiss lakes to Swiss Army. At the once-secret Swiss army bunker at Fortress Fürigen, we’ll see part of the massive defense system designed to keep Switzerland strong and neutral. Afterward, a short drive into the countryside brings us to the charming Alpine village of Engelberg, our picturesque home for the next two days. We’ll settle into our lodge then head out for an orientation walk. Our stroll through the village will end at the Engelberg Abbey, a Benedictine monastery with its own cheese-making operation. You’ll have free time to wander back before dinner together. Sleep in Engelberg (2 nights). Bus: 1 hr. Walking: light.
An unforgettable trip to the high Alpine wonderland of ice and snow is the true highlight of a visit to Switzerland. Globus Local Favorite At an amazing 11,332 feet, the JUNGFRAUJOCH is Europe’s highest railway station. Jungfrau’s 13,642-foot summit was first ascended in 1811 and in 1912 the rack railway was opened. There are lots of things to do here: enjoy the ALPINE SENSATION, THE PANORAMA 360° EXPERIENCE, and the ICE PALACE. Also receive your JUNGFRAU PASSPORT as a souvenir to take home with you. The round trip to the “Top of Europe” by MOUNTAIN TRAIN will take most of the day.
It’s market day in Lausanne! Enjoy browsing and packing a picnic lunch for our 11 a.m. boat cruise on Lake Geneva. A few miles down-shore we’ll dock at Château de Chillon, where we’ll have a guided tour of this delightfully medieval castle on the water. On our way back we’ll take time to peek into the vineyards surrounding Lutry before returning to Lausanne. Boat: 2 hrs. Bus: 1 hr. Walking: moderate.